These specifications designate the requirements for manufacturing and installing Vinyltech AWWA C900 PVC Pressure Pipe for reclaimed water (4” – 24”).
- ANSI/AWWA C900 – Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure Pipe and Fabricated Fittings, 4 in. Through 60 in. (100mm Through 1500mm)
- AWWA C605 – Underground Installation of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure Pipe and Fittings for Water
- ASTM D1784 – Standard Specification for Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds
- ASTM D3139 – Standard Specification for Joints for Plastic Pressure Pipes Using Flexible Elastomeric Seals
- ASTM F477 – Standard Specification for Elastomeric Seals (Gaskets) for Joining Plastic Pipe